Rising Stars Toddlers
Kangaroos, Cottontails, Otters, Honey Bears
In our Toddlers classrooms, our top priority is to provide a welcoming, trusting, and safe environment for your toddler to explore and learn boundaries with loving guidance from their caregivers. A sense of trust is built between a caregiver and a child naturally. We encourage your child to learn skills independently at their own pace without excessive or unnecessary guidance. We make sure your child’s need for love and growth are met each day.Learn About Enrollment
Rising Stars fosters healthy development
- Deep bonding between your child and their caregiver to foster a beneficial, trusting attachment.
- Belief in your child as an initiator, an explorer, and a self-learner.
- An environment for your child that is physically safe, cognitively challenging, and emotionally nurturing.
- Time for uninterrupted play.
- Freedom to explore and interact with other children.
- Involving your child in all care activities to allow your child to become an active participant rather than a passive recipient.
- Sensitive observation of your child in order to understand his/her needs.
- Consistent, clearly-defined limits and loving expectations.