Rising Stars Preschool
Robins, Colts, Pandas
This is such a special time in your child's development when they're expressing more independence through self-help skills and learning to better navigate their world through play, communication, and socialization. Your child is building skills to be a friend. Our goal is to nurture each unique personality in our class and create an environment in which your child feels safe, happy, and secure to be themselves.Learn About Enrollment
The whole world is a potential curriculum for your child. Our emergent curriculum approach acknowledges and supports the interests that emerge from the daily life of your child.
- We believe the value of play is an imperative learning tool for young children.
- We place emphasis on the day-to-day experience each child gains from doing, rather than how it should be done.
- Through the use of developmentally appropriate materials, the children’s developing interests will guide the array of topics introduced throughout the school year.
During a child’s second year, life is full of discovery. We work individually and in community to help children:
- Increase their independence.
- Verbalize their needs in a calm manner to both caregivers and peers.
- Develop confidence in themselves and their abilities.
- Develop secure relationships with others.