Rising Stars Infants
Hummingbirds, Chicks, Finches, Ducklings
In our infant classrooms, we focus on your baby’s needs and providing a safe and consistent environment for your baby to grow and learn. Fundamental to your baby’s care is a deep trust in his or her primary caregiver which we actively nurture. Our infant classrooms are set up to help your baby feel attuned to the caregiver, develop fine and gross motor skills, begin language development, and be creative and curious.Learn About Enrollment
Rising Stars fosters healthy development
- Deep bonding between your child and their caregiver to foster a beneficial, trusting attachment.
- Belief in your child as an initiator, an explorer, and a self-learner.
- An environment for your child that is physically safe, cognitively challenging, and emotionally nurturing.
- Time for uninterrupted play.
- Freedom to explore and interact with other children.
- Involving your child in all care activities to allow your child to become an active participant rather than a passive recipient.
- Sensitive observation of your child in order to understand his/her needs.
- Consistent, clearly-defined limits and loving expectations.