Rising Stars Early Preschool
Koalas, Little Lambs, Turtles
Every day and each experience is a learning lab for kids in our Early Preschool program. Our goal is to provide new experiences that relate to each child’s needs, interests, and developmental level. In the Early Preschool classroom, your child will be interacting with peers in a loving, safe, and friendly environment. We provide experiences that challenge and support each child’s language, social, emotional, physical, and creative development. Everyday your child will have opportunities to create, develop personal interaction skills, and learn problem-solving skills and concepts through hands-on experiences.Learn About Enrollment
The whole world is a potential curriculum for your child. Our emergent curriculum approach acknowledges and supports the interests that emerge from the daily life of your child.
- We believe the value of play is an imperative learning tool for young children.
- We place emphasis on the day-to-day experience each child gains from doing, rather than how it should be done.
- Through the use of developmentally appropriate materials, the children’s developing interests will guide the array of topics introduced throughout the school year.
During a child’s second year, life is full of discovery. We work individually and in community to help children:
- Increase their independence.
- Verbalize their needs in a calm manner to both caregivers and peers.
- Develop confidence in themselves and their abilities.
- Develop secure relationships with others.